To limit the potential impact of COVID-19 on our employees, visitors and valued guests, Central Mansions has taken the subsequent cautionary measures. On top of providing hands disinfectant on building entrance and inside the lift, we also arrange cleaning staff to clean and sanitize premises and high-touch surfaces at common area frequently to prevent the spread of germs.
In addition, we have also provided a training and recommended that employees follow some simple hygiene habits and other advice that can protect them against exposure to COVID-19, including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available, washing with soap and water as soon as you can
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cleaning and sanitizing frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Limiting contact with others, including through shaking hands
- Avoiding close contact with people especially when they are sick
- Implementing social distancing to reduce physical contact
- Staying at home and avoiding crowded places
- Covering a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash
- Seeking immediate medical care if you are feeling unwell
Central Mansions is taking the aforementioned precautions in an effort to ensure the safety and well-being of guests, visitors and employees. Please be safe, vigilant, and proactive as you prepare, guard, and work through this coronavirus outbreak.